Summary: The ability to network and interact well with others can make the difference for finding the job you want, attracting and keeping clients, and making connections in your community.
Do you wish you or your organization was better at:
• Talking to strangers at networking events?
• Knowing what to do after you make a connection when networking?
• Knowing how to network any time, anywhere?
• Handling stress and anxiety at networking events or when random networking?
• A communication issue that I haven’t mentioned?
1:1 clients will learn how to speak better, act better, and worry less in networking situations of all kinds as well as how to make contacts through the practice of talking to strangers at both organized networking events and informally in day-to-day life.
Other coaching categories:
• Public Speaking Skills Coaching
• Social Skills Coaching
• Your Needed Topic
***See pricing page for more info about coaching details