Summary: Social Skills are defined as "a set of learned abilities that enable an individual to interact competently and appropriately in a given social context." Since the number of social situations that we experience is so large, it makes sense that being able to be competent and appropriate in them is so crucial.
Do you wish you or your organization was better at:
• Getting along with clients, customers, and coworkers?
• Handling stress and anxiety in some social situations at work?
• Meetings where you are asking for funding for a project?
• A communication issue that I haven’t mentioned?
1 on 1 clients will learn how to speak better, act better, and worry less in social situations of all kinds in both personal and professional situations in day-to-day life.
Other coaching categories:
• Public Speaking Skills Coaching
• Networking Skills Coaching
• Your Needed Topic
***See pricing page for more info about coaching details