Summary: Does your team have room to grow in the way they interact and get along with people? This presentation will provide practical and manageable tips to help you communicate better and be more likable in the workplace.
10 THINGS THIS TRAINING WILL HELP YOU DO
1. STRATEGIES FOR GENERAL LIKABILITY. You don't have to leave it to chance.
2. PHONE ETIQUETTE for talking to clients and customers.
3. TECHNIQUES AND STRATEGIES FOR GETTING ALONG BETTER WITH COWORKERS so productivity isn't slowed down by poor work culture.
4. DIGITAL ETIQUETTE to help you be more likable in texts, emails, DMs, etc.
5. TIPS FOR AVOIDING COMMON MISTAKES IN LIKABILITY STRATEGIES. Some people want to be more likable but go about it unwisely.
6. HOW TO INTERACT WITH CLIENTS TO MAKE THEM FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOU. If your clients don't like you there is a good chance they won't keep you around.
7. HOW TO RECOGNIZE WHEN A CLIENT OR CUSTOMER IS NOT A GREAT FIT. Many professions have the ability to pick and choose who they work with.
8. STRATEGIES FOR DISAGREEING WITH SOMEONE WITHOUT BEING HATED FOR IT. Sometimes you have to take a stand. You don't have to be a jerk about it, though.
9. HOW TO GET ALONG BETTER WITH YOUR SUPERIORS. Impressing your boss may not be as easy as it seems.
10. HOW TO HANDLE UNLIKABLE PEOPLE. Everyone won't be as interested in being likable as you are.
Length: The standard sessions are either one hour or three hour versions.
*Topics on this list can be emphasized or adjusted if needed to fit your needs.
**See the Pricing page for more info about rates.
©2021 Doug Campbell Training, LLC. All Rights Reserved.